Shadow Korporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Staff
The rules for ranking!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 9:02 am by yugiho200

» Happy New Years (2013)
The rules for ranking!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 6:35 pm by YamiYugi

» Yu-Gi-Oh! Tier Two List
The rules for ranking!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:57 am by YamiYugi

» Yu-Gi-Oh! Tier One List
The rules for ranking!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:15 am by YamiYugi

» Hamachi
The rules for ranking!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:31 pm by YamiYugi

» Here is the newest version YGO PRO (ygopro-1.02F.0-V2-Percy-full)
The rules for ranking!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:09 pm by YamiYugi

» Dueling Network
The rules for ranking!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:25 pm by YamiYugi

» Welcome to The Fold
The rules for ranking!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:11 pm by YamiYugi

» Wolficane
The rules for ranking!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:34 pm by YamiYugi

The Richest Duelist
deathnote30
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 32 on Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:04 pm
Affiliates
http://chaosrulers.your-talk.com/

The rules for ranking!!!

Go down

The rules for ranking!!! Empty The rules for ranking!!!

Post by YamiYugi Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:50 pm

Here is the rules for our official ranking system. Any ranking system will follow any banlist. If you want to do ranking duels then you have to choose a banlist. You can only pick one banlist for free. If you want to do more than one banlist, it will cost you 900 shadow points. You can change banlist but make sure you let the admins or the moderators know. Once you change your banlist, your battle record will change back to zero. YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR RECORD BACK!!! You can only change your banlist once a month or if there is a new banlist that was just posted.

You can do team ranking duels. The team ranking duels must follow your banlist. For 250 shadow points: You can host your own team. Note: For each user join your team, it will cost you 250 shadow points. Only members in your dorm can join your team. For 575 shadow points: You can host your own team and anyone could join your team. Note: For each user join your team, it will cost you 575 shadow points. You can do traditional or unlimited ranking duels but make sure it follows your banlist. You can do anime mode for ranking duels but make sure it follows your banlist.

If you win a match, you will gain 10 shadow points. If you have a draw in a match, you will earn 5 shadow points. If you lose a match, you will get 2 shadow points. If you win a single, you will gain 5 shadow points. If you have a draw in a match, you will earn 2 shadow points. If you lose a match, you will get 1 shadow point. No decks are prohibited. After the duel, make sure you send us a link to your replays. We recommend that you use mediafire.com or 4shared.com. The only cards you can restrict are OCG or TCG . If a player lose connection during the duel, they must still show us the replay. The admins or moderators will determine who wins, loses or gets the draw. Once a day, you can duel someone from your IP address but make sure you send us a link to your replays.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask the staff of Shadow Korp anytime. Wink

The rules for ranking!!! Dbz_si13[/url]
YamiYugi
YamiYugi
Founder
Founder

Amount Of Duels: : 14
Battle Record: W/D/L : 7/0/7
Shadow Points : 115
Favorite Yugioh Card : Blue Eyes White Dragon

https://www.youtube.com/user/theguyalexd

Back to top Go down