Shadow Korporation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Staff
The Shadow Korp Punishment Table!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 9:02 am by yugiho200

» Happy New Years (2013)
The Shadow Korp Punishment Table!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 6:35 pm by YamiYugi

» Yu-Gi-Oh! Tier Two List
The Shadow Korp Punishment Table!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:57 am by YamiYugi

» Yu-Gi-Oh! Tier One List
The Shadow Korp Punishment Table!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:15 am by YamiYugi

» Hamachi
The Shadow Korp Punishment Table!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:31 pm by YamiYugi

» Here is the newest version YGO PRO (ygopro-1.02F.0-V2-Percy-full)
The Shadow Korp Punishment Table!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:09 pm by YamiYugi

» Dueling Network
The Shadow Korp Punishment Table!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:25 pm by YamiYugi

» Welcome to The Fold
The Shadow Korp Punishment Table!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:11 pm by YamiYugi

» Wolficane
The Shadow Korp Punishment Table!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:34 pm by YamiYugi

The Richest Duelist
deathnote30
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 32 on Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:04 pm
Affiliates
http://chaosrulers.your-talk.com/

The Shadow Korp Punishment Table!!!

Go down

The Shadow Korp Punishment Table!!! Empty The Shadow Korp Punishment Table!!!

Post by YamiYugi Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:01 am

Here is the punishment table for Shadow Korporation. This will help keep Shadow Korporation more balanced. Each offense has their own level of punishment. For each level of punishment you have received, you will get a strike. These strikes will stay forever. If you have more than 2 strikes, you will be ban from this site forever. If you have any questions, feel free to ask the staff of Shadow Korp anytime. Wink Don't come crying to me if you get in trouble. We will expect that you have read the punishment table.

Here is the punishment table as stated:

Level 1 : Any spam, trolling, unrelated topics or comments. First offense: We will give you a warning. Second offense: Your shadow points will be cut in half. Third offense: All of your shadow points will be remove. Fourth offense: Rest of your dueling stats will be clear. Fifth offense: You will be ban from this website forever.

Level 2: Any harassment what so ever, unapproved advertisement, inappropriate websites and unapproved forum activity. First offense: We will give you a warning. Second offense: You will be ban from this website forever.

Level 3: Cheating, lying and any dishonest activity. First offense: Rest of your dueling stats will be clear. Second offense: You will be ban from this website forever.

Level 4: Any hacking whatsoever or if we will feel that your a big threat to this website. First offense: You will be ban from this website forever.

Like I said, If you have any questions; feel free to ask the staff of Shadow Korp anytime. Wink

The Shadow Korp Punishment Table!!! Dbz_si13[/url]
YamiYugi
YamiYugi
Founder
Founder

Amount Of Duels: : 14
Battle Record: W/D/L : 7/0/7
Shadow Points : 115
Favorite Yugioh Card : Blue Eyes White Dragon

https://www.youtube.com/user/theguyalexd

Back to top Go down